Friday, August 10, 2012

7 AM what more do you want from me?

Today we drive to Greece. It is an all-day drive. I really hope we end up on some flat-ish roads so I can sleep. I really want to get a little more energy sp that I can appreciate the last few things we have to do. In Greece we will visit Thessaloniki and Neapolis and Philippi. I want to have a little brain power left for the places Paul went before I sink into a plane ride stupor. We are also planning a tour when we get to London. Gotta keep going. God has done a lot in and through me on this trip. I have so many things to process. I have all these potentially life changing epiphanies to make. I feel like I need a little more time before I can make sense of things. And maybe some breakfast. Thank you very much if you were a part of sending me here. You have invested in the kingdom of God and in my life. There are some very funny things I'd like to tell you about eventually. We get home on Tuesday, but don't think I'm done telling you about the trip. I have a lot of holes to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment