Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ready for Take-off

     It is 7AM and I have been up since 5. Not because I require that much hairspray, but could you sleep before a trip like this??? I feel rested enough, though, after sharing a very nice hotel room with Miss Ivy Sustaita. Super fluffy bed :)
     In about 20 minutes we will leave for the airport. Our flight doesn't leave until 10:55 but the early bird catches the worm!
     Yesterday was uneventful, which is what I like to hear about a 6-hour drive. Everyone in the Plainview/Lubbock group arrived safely. Aside from adventures in metroplex traffic and feeling like hungry bears the entire last hour, everthing went well.
      I'm happy to have so little to report at this stage. Keep reading, things should pick up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a wonderful flight for you with good movies and some sleep! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete