Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Testing...one, two??

Hello, hello! Greetings via my new favorite toy, my Kindle Fire! This post is partially a test run to find out whether my new gadget will post blogs. Why must it post blogs, you ask? Well, dear readers, if you are new to my adventure blog, I am pleased to announce my upcoming trip to Macedonia, Greece, and Kosovo. I'll be traveling with WBU's Mission Center for two weeks of ministry. I will be keeping my stateside friends updated through this blog. I am overwhelmed by the support I have already received. My WBU family bought my pumpkin rolls months before I even planned to participate in the trip. My church family went above and beyond what I could have asked of them. I sincerely hope that many of you who have made this trip possible are reading this now. I want to make all of my families active participants in the work God is doing in the Balkans. I am so thankful for your prayers for our team and your time reading my updates. I could certainly say more, but I'll hang onto it. Time to find out if I typed this for nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment